Days 1 & 2
Introduce Focusing, begin to practice and discuss key concepts.
- Self in Presence (dis-identification)
- The research that lead to the discovery of Focusing
- A felt sense: The essence of change
- Neuroscience and Focusing: The two cerebral hemisphere
Days 3 & 4
Discuss bringing Focusing into your life and work with others. We will begin to lay the groundwork for what Focusing-Oriented Therapy is and how you do it.
- The Focusing attitude: The primacy of human presence
- A philosophy of change: A different way of knowing
- Bringing Focusing into your practice: Discovering the essence of change
What if I can’t make it?
Can’t join us this time but don’t want to miss out? This workshop is also offered in fall 2021.
What if I’m still not sure?
Get a feel for Jeffrey Morrison, SFI Founder and Lead Teacher, in this Guided Attunement.
To learn about Jeffrey’s approach to Focusing, listen to his Wounds & Gifts episode on the The Focusing Way.
Learn about Randi Love, SFI Teacher, on her her website.
Ask us questions! Get in touch on our our Contact page.
For: Therapists, Healing Professionals, and Spiritual Seekers
- Fri, May 14, 9-12:30 PST
- Fri, May 21, 9-12:30 PST
- — No class May 28 —
- Fri, Jun 4, 9-12:30 PST
- Fri, Jun 11, 9-12:30 PST
- 375 before March 15
- 425 after March 15
- Live instruction
- Group discussion
- Partner work
- Some reading
- Coached sessions