- Working with Embodied Trauma
- Attuned Brain and Relational Heart
- Intergenerational and Vicarious Trauma
- Relational Dimensions of Focusing-Oriented Therapy
- The Journey to Wholeness
- Live presentation introducing new material
- Demonstration of new skills to be practiced
- Practice sessions to implement new skills
- Time for processing sessions together
- Video or live demonstrations of Focusing and FOT
- Time for questions and group interaction
- Small group coached sessions with a certified Focusing-Oriented Therapist
- Focusing partnerships form during each workshop and continue until the following workshop begins.
- Certified Focusers are available to work with, if desired.
- A teaching team member will be available for email questions.
What if I’m still not sure?
Get a feel for Jeffrey Morrison, SFI Founder and Lead Teacher, in this Guided Attunement.
To learn about Jeffrey’s approach to Focusing, listen to his Wounds & Gifts episode on the The Focusing Way.
Take the First Year program – begins in spring 2023.
Ask us questions! Get in touch on our our Contact page.